Review Board Management: Creating Review Round
- Select Blue ‘Create Round’ button to create a new review round
- Complete all required fields:
- Round Title – Name your round
- Round Type – Select whether your round is a Scorecard or a Rank round.
- Scorecard – Reviewers will complete a scorecard of questions relating to an application.
- Rank – Reviewers will rank an application within a list of applications. This type is suggested for a round with 20 or less applications.
- Start Date – Enter in the date you’d like this review round to start. On this date, your review round will be available to your reviewers to begin reviewing.
- Start Time – Enter in the time this round should open for the reviewers. Time entered is based on your local time zone.
- End Date – Enter the date this review board should close. On this date, your reviewers will not have access to continue reviewing
- End Time – Enter in the specific time the review board should close. At this time, your reviewers will not have access. Time entered is in your local timezone.3.
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button to save your work and proceed to the next step of setting up the review round: Select Round Applicants. Click ‘Cancel’ to cancel this round set up.