Review Board Management: Score Reports
When managing a review process, it is crucial that you can view, manipulate, and report on score data. Our score reports allow you to do just that!
In this article, we will review:
What is included in a score report?
A score report provides a comprehensive view of what’s happening in your review process. A score report will include the following data for every round of review:
- Applicant Application Code, First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Reviewer First and Last Name
- The status of scoring per application per reviewer
- The individual responses to a scorecard question per application per reviewer
- The total scores for an application for a round
- The total score for an application across all rounds
- The average scores for an application for a round
- The average scores for an application across all rounds
Each round of your review board will be represented in the score report as a tab in the file. Data in each tab is unique to the round except for the “Review Board Total Score” and “Review Board Average Score” columns which will consider all scores for the application across all rounds.
How to export a score report:
You can export a score report in one of two places and both options will export the same data in the same format:
- The Review Board Rounds page (Dashboard)
- The Manage Round page of an individual round
To export from the Review Board rounds page, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Kaleidoscope account -> Client Portal
- Navigate to your Programs page
- Select the program with the review board in which you need a score report
- Click the "Review Board" tab in the sidenav for that program
- Click the "Export Score Report" button. You will see a success confirmation message to go to your reports page to download.
To export from the Manage Rounds page, follow the steps below:
- Complete steps 1-4 of the above process
- Click on the "Manage Round" link on one of your review rounds
- Click the "Export Score Report" link. You will see a success confirmation message to go to your reports page to download.
Accessing your score report:
Once you have started an export of your score report, navigate to the “Reports” tab.
You will see your score report appear at the top of your reports table. If it is still processing, it will display “Processing”. If it is complete, you will see “...” where you can download, view, or share your report.
For larger review boards (thousands of applications being reviewed by hundreds of reviewers) processing can take up to an hour.
Download the report to access the file on your own device.